I am currently a professor for computer science at the Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences and a member of the Center of Competence for networks and distributed systems (CECNDS).
|I am a co-founder, maintainer, and developer of RIOT. RIOT is the friendly operating system for the Internet of Things. It is free and open source and driven by a world-wide grass-root community. I am hosting a regular RIOT hacking event at the Frankfurt UAS called All RIOT.
|I closely follow the activities of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The IETF is a large open international community of network designers, operators, vendors, and researchers concerned with the evolution of the Internet architecture and the smooth operation of the Internet.
|Personal GitHub account.
- Dipl. (M. Sc. equivalent) in computer science at FU Berlin
- Software developer at ScatterWeb GmbH
- Research assistant at FU Berlin
- PhD student at Inria
- Ph.D. at École Polytechnique, Université Paris-Saclay
- Embedded software engineer at Zühlke Engineering GmbH
- Lecturer at RheinMain Unversity of Applied Sciences from 10/2019 to 03/2021
- Professor at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences since 10/2021